Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing this delicious Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip (Keto-friendly) and Quevos Chips! I recently learned about a new keto-friendly chip made with Egg whites! Yup…egg whites! They are called Quevos !!
*This post includes affiliate links, for more info on affiliate links visit here!
Quevos’ Keto-friendly chips come in 3 flavors, Rancheros (nacho flavor), Sour Cream and Onion and their newest flavor, Dill Pickle. They are sold in individual snack packs and you can buy a mixed box so you can try each flavor. Each package has just 4 grams of NET carbs. I love them all so I buy the mixed pack.
Quevos began when a man named Zack was searching for a low carb snack. As a Type 1 Diabetic, Zack had to account for every gram of carbohydrate that he ate, and so he couldn’t even enjoy a bag of chips without having to give himself an insulin shot. Inspired by the crispy leftovers of an egg white omelette, Zack knew that it was possible for pure protein to crunch like a chip. So he got to work developing a low-carb egg white chip alongside his sister Carly and lifelong friend Nick. Together they experimented tirelessly for two years before arriving at the product of their dreams — a crunchy and boldly flavorful chip that delivers the nutrition and purity of an egg white omelette.
Excited to find a new snack option, I decided to find a keto-friendly dip to have with them. I came across this yummy dip from Wholesome Yum Blog. Quevos + Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip = Heaven! This recipe was so easy, I cant wait to make it again!
Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 4 oz Spinach
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 jar (14.5 oz) Artichoke hearts in water (drained, chopped and squeeze to remove extra water)
- 4 cloves Garlic ( minced)
- 2/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded and divided into 2 parts)
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat. Add the chopped spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted and bright green. (Alternatively, wilt the spinach for about 2-3 minutes in the microwave.) Set aside to cool. If you want to speed up the cooling process, you can place the bowl into a larger bowl containing ice (optional).
- While the spinach cools, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, heat the cream cheese in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove over low heat. Once it melts enough to stir, add in the mayonnaise, sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic, black pepper, and half of the shredded mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- When the spinach is cool enough to handle, gather it into a ball and squeeze several times, making sure to get out as much water as possible. Add the spinach to the artichoke mixture.
- Transfer the dip to a small ceramic appetizer dish or large ramekin. Smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out the best keto-friendly Tomato Soup recipe! Thank you for visiting the blog today!