Hello Fall! Are you ready for pumpkins, sweaters, boots and pumpkin spice everything?? I am!! It’s never too early to start planning your fall decor so today I’m sharing my updated 15 Amazing Amazon Fall Wreath picks for 2022 – fall wreaths on Amazon go fast! I had so much fun wreath shopping and was sure to select wreaths in various price ranges and in an array of colors and styles – I’m hoping you will find just the right one for you!
Below I’m sharing my thoughts on each wreath. But here are some tips and tricks to picking out the perfect wreath!
Tips for Picking Out the Perfect Fall Wreath
- Where to hang: Figure out where you will be hanging the wreath. Will it be for your front door? Over your mantel or bed? Perhaps on the door of your she-shed?
- Color choice: Once you decide where the wreath is going, consider the color of your chosen spot. Do you have a busy wallpaper print – then you will want to choose a wreath that is one color. Is it a space where you need a lot of color? There are plenty of colorful choices below.
- Front door considerations – Consider the color of your front door. If your door is dark perhaps a light or bright wreath is best! If you have double doors, don’t forget to buy 2!
- Sizing: All wreaths are listed with their sizes. Grab a measuring tape and measure the area you wish to hang the wreath. Ballard Designs has you covered in this smart article on how to measure!
- How to hang: I prefer to use ribbon, I simply loop the ribbon through the wreath and then tie the ribbon around the storm door closer located on the top of our storm door. If I am hanging a wreath from our standard front door I tie it to our door knocker. Amazon carries these door hangers as well. If your door happens to be metal you can use these.
Here’s the Line up:
*This post includes affiliate links, for more info on affiliate links visit here!
Love these beautiful fall colors on this 16″ wreath featuring Lafite grass, Chinese lanterns, and maple leaves. This wreath would be perfect for those who prefer to place their wreath between their front door and storm doors because it is not too thick.
This is a beautiful bold fall wreath that measures 24″ across and 7″ deep. The wreath is hand knitted with high-quality silk cloth leaves and fruits, instead of cheap plastic, to offer a natural feel and include pine cones, berries, twigs and beautiful foliage.
Here’s a pretty neutral pip berry wreath in Ivory. This 22″ wreath combines these white/cream pip berries with twigs to elevate its wispy appearance. This wreath would be perfect for the fall but could also be carried right into the holiday season!
This fabulous fern wreath for fall?!? Yes, please! love it! This wreath is just 20″ and is quite flat but it punches a lot of personality! It comes with this sweet burlap ribbon that can be easily changed out for the season.
I love this take on a fall wreath. The greens are so beautiful on this 20″ and these big off white berries are so fun! This wreath is very full and really well made! It did not need a lot of “Zhuzh-ing” simply open the box and hang it up! There is also a price drop this year!
How about this beauty?? It sits between fall pampas grass and fur! fabulous! This wreath measure 22″ – 24″ across. This grass wreath is made of high-quality fabric silk, has no scent, no color fading, no shedding, and no maintenance required.
This beautiful wheat wreath measures just 20″ across but is packed full with golden wheat! The manufacturer is Mud Pie, one of my all-time favorite brands! For more ideas on decorating with wheat for fall visit my 5 ways to use dried wheat post.
Yes this wreath is as beautiful as it looks! This 22″ Large wreath features copper-y, gold, mossy green and deep cranberry colored berries. It’s a stunner for sure!
Beautiful preserved orange boxwood! This wreath measured 23″ across and 3″deep. A sister to the typical green boxwood and I love it!
Simple but oh-so-pretty oak leaf wreath. This wreath measures 18″ and has rich fall-colored leaves and nothing else! I love the simplicity here and you can’t beat the price!
I shared this beauty in my stories on Instagram last year and let me tell you, she’s a beauty! This wreath with rust, copper, and golden leaves measures 18″ across and is chock-full of beautiful leaves. It is also a steal!
This wreath is giving me boho vibes! Soft plumes with tiny berry stems and wheat – all work so well together on this 24″ wreath. Love the neutral tones (do I see blush??) I can see this on your front door for fall and then in your living room for the rest of the year!
This was a YES for me! The cream colors along with these beautiful army green husk-like leaves are stunning. Not to mention the wheat!!! This 18″ floppy (but in a good way) Eva grass wreath gives an unexpected modern vibe to the fall season and my neutral-loving heart is here for it!
Such a pretty whispy olive wreath! Great for the fall and all year round. This wreath measures 22″ across with the olive branches nestled on a twig wreath base.
Well here’s a beauty and um…excuse me but are those feathers in with the white pumpkins, gourds and eucalyptus? I even see some succulents! the full wreath measures 24″ and is not your average fall wreath but it is stunning!
Pin it for Later
Thank you for visiting the blog today. I hope this 15 Amazing Amazon Fall Wreaths for 2022 post helped to narrow down your search for the perfect fall wreath!