You may remember I shared 2021’s prettiest spring wreaths last year! Well, spring is in the air again – or maybe I’m just dreaming? So I’ve pulled together 2022’s best Spring wreaths from Amazon for you to start some early spring decorating. Who knows maybe we can push it along!
I had so much fun wreath shopping and was sure to select wreaths in various price ranges and in an array of colors and styles – I’m hoping you will find just the right one for you!
Tips for picking out the perfect Spring Wreath:
- Where to hang: Figure out where you will be hanging the wreath. Will it be for your front door? Over your mantel or bed? Perhaps on the door of your she-shed?
- Color choice: Once you decide where the wreath is going, consider the color of your chosen spot. Do you have a busy wallpaper print – then you will want to choose a wreath that is one color. Is it a space where you need a lot of color? There a plenty of colorful choices below.
- Front door considerations – Consider the color of your front door. If your door is dark perhaps a light or bright wreath is best! If you have double doors, don’t forget to buy 2!
- Sizing: All wreaths are listed with their sizes. Grab a measuring tape and measure the area you wish to hang the wreath. Here is a wreath sizing and hanging guide from Ballard Designs.
- How to hang: I prefer to use ribbon, I simply loop the ribbon through the wreath and then tie the ribbon around the storm door closer located on the top of our storm door. If I am hanging a wreath from our standard front door I tie it to our door knocker. Amazon carries these door hangers as well. If your door happens to be metal you can use these.
HERE’S THE LINE UP:
Not interested in my commentary? Then skip right down to the bottom of the page to shop!
*This post includes affiliate links, for more info on affiliate links visit here!
Pretty white, light pink and bright pink tulips adorn this 18″ spring wreath. The tulips have a small amount of sheen to them and are placed pinwheel style on a broom-stick type twig base. The tulips are all wired for easy “zhuzhing”. Hang as is or with a beautiful bow.
This is such a pretty wispy lavender wreath. The greenery is such a beautiful spring green that helps the soft hue of the lavender pop. This is a 22″ light-weight wreath that is not too thick. This wreath would easily fit between a front and storm door.
This soft, pretty, delicate fern wreath makes me smile! This 20″ wreath is light-weight and would also fit between a storm and front door. I love the green feathery stems with the pussy willow branches. This wreath would be pretty indoors as well.
I have shared this 20″ wreath in the past but wanted to share it again because it is a stunner! The finish on these beautiful hydrangea is spot on giving it such a realistic look. The wreath is adorned with lots of beautiful hydrangea blooms with greens including fern. It comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard storage box and comes with the sweet wooden hello sign. (easily removable)
Gah and Boom is what comes to mind! This wreath is literally bursting with bright colorful tulips! Such a full and lush wreath measuring a very full 19″. She’s a little pricey but oh – so – big – bold – and – beautiful!
How fun is this?!? Spring doesn’t necessarily have to have flowers! I love the simplicity and of course the beautiful shade of green! Overall it measures in at 14″ wide.
This wreath has me with all heart eyes! It is full and just beautiful! These white tulips sit on a full twig wreath base with realistic grass. The star of the show are these gorgeous white tulips arranged pinwheel style. Oh and just look at the price!
$39.98 free shipping
Nothing says spring like forsythia! A full 25″ wreath on a twig base. This wreath is loaded with beautiful bright yellow forsythia blooms, perfect for a darker door or entryway.
Peonies, hydrangea, roses and berries oh my! This beautiful wreath is so full with floral goodness and the colors are stunning. The greens lean towards the more yellow-y/moss-y side and the contrast between the greens and florals is quite striking!
Oh my, isn’t she pretty! Soft and all floral-y with spring colors. I love the wispy-ness on this 24″ wreath
Another stunner! So soft with beautiful pastel blooms! This full wreath measures 20″ and includes several types of greens and a beautiful mixture of spring/summer blooms.
This wreath is straight from the meadow! It is a whopping 30″ wreath with blooms, greens and berries that look like they were plucked in the meadow giving this wreath a fabulous wildflower look!
Thank you for visiting the blog today. I hope this 2022’s best Spring wreaths from Amazon post helped to narrow down your search for the perfect Spring wreath! This week Im making a spring Dough bowl design! I’ll be sure to share!